Thursday, September 22, 2005

Counting down....

I love Nascar but I have to say that my heart belongs to Hockey....
I can't wait til October 5th when hockey is on television once again. As hard as the NHL/NHLPA strike was it really has made the league better. Teams that were once hurting financially have been given the chance to make it work. Canada has lost several teams due to this problem and I hope that we won't have to lose anymore. Nascar Nextel Cup only has 9 races left so in November it won't be such a loss since I can spend my nights watching hockey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

I'm rather annoyed with the cable deal the NHL made. The channel they are now going to be shown on (OLN?) is not available in my area. How the heck am I suppose to get my hockey fixes if I cannot see the games? pft

6:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home