Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Men rings or something

I think there should be a law out there that dictates a man who is married, engaged, seriously involved or is just a player should have to wear some kind of warning system so that women can get an early caution. No more of this SOME married men wear a ring, ALL MARRIED MEN should have to wear one. The early warning system could go off with loud alarms when a man says he isn't seeing anyone or that his girlfriend and him aren't together anymore...."LIAR LIAR LIAR" would be a great alarm sound ....Now that isn't to say some women don't care, but some women just aren't that swift when it comes to men and relationships...Whether passing out in a man's shower and then him yelling at you while unconscience, "you can't stay on the floor like that my wife will be home in a few hours", or "so if I did tell you I was married would you still let me spend the night" or "please I need someone to talk to, you are the only one I can talk to and my girlfriend and I aren't together anymore"....Something has to be done before more innocent and naive women befall the wrath of the unfaithful man...

Early warning signs

Must be home before 10 pm
You only have his work number and his cell number
He only calls you from work, or a corner pay phone
If he does call from home he suddenly has to go "real quick"
He says he is separated but talks to his wife everyday
He lives with his wife but they don't sleep together
He can only see you during the week


So like what's his name from Hill Street Blues used to say "Be Careful out there"

Disclaimer: the author of this piece is in no way a professional concerning this topic and will deny that she knows anything about it.........

5 Comments:

Blogger Neil Wainwright said...

Ha ha. When I got separated (five years ago) I was paranoid about my ring finger because it took so damn long for the white skin under the ring to start looking like the rest of my finger. I didn't want anyone thinking I was a married guy out for something on the side. It's all nicely tanned now...and I have nothing going on. Go figure. :-)

...Neil

10:14 a.m.  
Blogger michelle said...

There are some nice guys out there...I just don't seem to find them....hahahaa

1:20 p.m.  
Blogger Politically Homeless said...

In my first marriage I never wore a ring. I never even had one.

In my second marriage I never took the ring off for our entire marriage...8 years.

Now I'm ringless. I like catching women looking at my ring finger. Silly I know, but its an ego stroke.

I agree about the warning signs. Time to run if you see those!

5:17 p.m.  
Blogger Stacie said...

The ring finger is the first thing I look at when I see a guy. But the same thing can be said for women, although most women already do wear wedding rings.

12:36 p.m.  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

The only time I take mine off is to play golf, I've even lost two rings that fell out of my bag, but then I'm not trying to cheat. Good list of warnings. I would think the biggest giveaway it that the man is too smooth and knows how to push the right buttons.

11:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home