Monday, August 15, 2005

First attempt

I have been tearing apart my house looking for my book of stories and poetry. All I have found so far is dog hair and paper with doodling on it. I have been writing for many years mainly short stories and poetry. I also wrote some pretty hot exotic stories that a few years ago were published along with some poetry. But of course I can't find them when I want them.
So here is my first attempt at poetry when I was in Junior High School, it was a short poem about my Dad dying when I was 9 years old.

When I was young you were always there,
As I got older the thoughts we shared,
But then you had to go away...
You Loving memory will always stay,
Now is now, the Past is past should Childhood Dreams forever last.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

That's a great first attempt about a very difficult situation. I hope you put more of your creative writings on here. I've always loved to write short stories, but I've never seemed to be able to complete one. oh well. :)

6:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home