Sunday, July 31, 2005

oops pardon me....I'm sensitive

Isn't it funny that throughout our lives we either fit in or we don't. The crappy part of it is when we actually care if we don't keep everyone happy and wanting us to be around. My blog isn't of the caliber of some of them out there and really I never promised you a rose garden but when people purposely slam you it just goes to prove how insensitive people out there can be. I don't post comments on other's blog's so that the world can see that I was there, I post comments so that the person who's blog I have taken an interest in can see that and know that I care about what they are thinking. I guess it's my own fault for being so sensitive, I guess I need to desensitize myself to the ignorant people in the world who really don't give a crap about anybody but their own little world. That's not the kind of person I am, I am here to make the world a better place through helping out anyone who needs a hand, whether I do it through humour or just plain kindness. The reason I started blogging was there was a guy who's blog I found really amusing and thought it would be interesting to see if I could do it too, not to his standard of excellance because he is of course a writer but just the same the challenge was there. As soon as I started up this blog I thought he would read it and give me some expert opinions, well to this day I haven't seen a comment that he has even bothered, and he knows I am here. People think everyone always has a alterior motive for befriending people or for being around, well SURPRISE people sometimes people are just truly interested in other's in the world and just want them to be happy and enjoy their lives. True, I am not perfect and do make mistakes along the way but quit fucking slapping me when I do, a simple excuse me Michelle please don't do that would suffice.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Canadian Time Traveller said...

It's a terrible burden being sensitive. No one cares, and no one respects it. I feel for you. I do. Remember though, us meek ones are supposed to inherit something or other. So just keep turning the other cheek I suppose. :)

Oh, and you don't need any pointers on writing. It's fine.

10:55 p.m.  
Blogger Jack Steiner said...

People are not real good about noticing others. It is not one of our finer traits.

11:08 p.m.  
Blogger Stacey said...

Sorry someone rained on your parade. I've been reading through your blog and think it's great.

7:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home