Thursday, July 14, 2005

15 years ago today

I was laying in a hospital bed with an IV in my arm wondering how my new baby was....
Today is my daughter's 15th Birthday, Happy Birthday Samantha!!!
These years have gone by so fast, once you have kids the years speed by....
The last week hasn't been too eventful for me, I have been going to the gym and just enjoying the summer weather. Next week we go away to Ucluelet to enjoy the west coast of Vancouver Island. I am most looking forward to body surfing and then laying in the jacuzzi and watching out the window at the surf. I don't have much to say today, but I have a lot to do as my daughter wants to have her friends sleep out in the backyard in a tent....the lawn needs to be mowed and weed-eated, the garden needs to be weeded and pizza needs to be picked up.

1 Comments:

Blogger opiatedsherpa said...

Well, I suppose Happy Birthdays are in order... I always believe that one good comment deserves another, but I also hope I'm not too late for the party.

Thanks for the visit, eh! I'll probably post each and every time our Canucks come to Calgary... I can't wait!

7:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home