Sunday, July 03, 2005

No Hangover's

The only good thing about not drinking anymore is the hangover's I don't have to nurse. I miss having my many margarita's and Long Island Iced Tea's. I had to stop drinking about 5 years ago because the medication's that the quacky doctor's had me on at the time would send me to unreturnable places with alcohol. So the drinking stopped and finally after a couple years the med's stopped, two things I am very thankful for. Yesterday's Birthday milestone was fairly non eventful. I got cards and wishes from people I didn't think I would hear from, I got nothing from people I thought would remember. I am sending those people some bad Karma, and when it comes from me it usually means that the shit will hit the fan. I know people are busy in their lives and most of the time they don't give a crap about anybody but themselves, but there are times in our lives that we should be giving out wishes to those that we care about. Even my sister who I never hear from except for when she wants something called me several times before she got a hold of me. We aren't sure though if it was simply to make sure she could get an invite to dinner, so I never talked to her until after we got back from dinner at my Mom's.
My friend Kim gave me flowers, and my new friend Lynn who was away for the weekend with her friend's at the gay pride weekend thought enough of me to send me an email card. Good Karma is being sent out for them.

I know I sound like a cow, but I guess it's because I always have it in my head that you treat people like you want to be treated. There are times that you refrain but for the most part you should always keep some love in your heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home