Tuesday, August 16, 2005

More poems found....early 80's dark times

Cares or KNows....

Alone and unloved, what is she to do?
All grown up and still no one to turn to...
Her life seems so meaningless why is she here?
Why not end it now before it gets any worse?
One less person now in the world, and still no one knows or cares.

Burning Tears....

These tears that so often flow through my beatened and battered soul;
Only these tears bring pain...
The pain that I always seem to attain, it bores into the emptiness of my heart.
The pain is bitter and sharp, it leaves the outside the same....
Empty and throbbing feelings which cut deeply into my hollow soul....
The burning sensation and scraping fear drain into my hardened expression.
These invisible scars will forever remain because of these tears that eternally flow.

My Trusted Friend...

We've spent many a day together but those days were mainly in the minds of each other.
The times we spend with the secrets we shared.
Lest we not forget the laughter that brightened our days and the good times that we hoped and made for each other.
But now as time goes on my friend it seems we drift apart.
It brings a tear to my sullen eye for the thoughts we told are so far away.
Your thoughts now seem to be shared with those I do not know.
Without you dear friend the world is one angry place, there is no one to help me in my times of despair.
Whenever I was feeling down, it was you who got me up and told me to smile and not to cry.
It was you who always listened to my troubles though they seemed so little indeed.
I always had hoped that you in turn could come to me whenever you were feeling down.

So now my trusted friend, please don't fade away for as we grow the thoughts we share mean that you and me will always be there.....

Night escape...

laying still afraid to move
the only feeling is pain
it hurts...
tearing away at my body and mind
release me
let me loose
i must defend my honor
it's not supposed to be this way
i'm supposed to feel only pleasure and never wanting it to end
but no!!!
i'm yelling for help!!!
please, help me i'm dying
i'm being quickly robbed of myself
treated like dirt
an object
worse a thing of no existance
i'm not like that
please believe me
they've made me look this way
taken advantage of me

when the battle is over
the pain i'm told will cease to exist
but for me it will remain
scar me for life
stored in the memory of my soul
rescuing me from feeling for anyone
i will always remember the pain and anguish
the feelings of being used and violently tossed aside
alone to mend my wounds
it will harden my feelings for life and living
lock away my emotions for the dreamer and romantic within
somewhere inside my battered soul.....

a dreamer...
maybe...
i'm now living a nightmare, one that will last until I wake.......

will I wake?

The Mask...

A mask to which most of us wear,
Pretending to be something we're not,
Forgetting though that the only person you can't fool or hide from is yourself,
As thick as the make-up or as hollow as the eyes you are still there,
Something has to hold up the mask,
Someone the strength to put it on in the morning and take it off at night,
Remember, sleep knows of no masks,
The sub-conscience sees only through the eyes not the slits that are cut wide enough to see out but no one to see in.
To see in would show another face,
The one that bleeds when cut and cries when hurt,
No, this mask is made of sadness and anger,
And held together by the many tears which fell upon it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home