Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Heaven....

When we reach Heaven, will all those people we love be there?
Is it another life up there or do we just keep getting reincarnated and brought back down to keep giving to each other? When we reach a certain age it seems that more people are leaving us than are coming into this world. In the end I don't want a service to celebrate my life and what I brought to it, I want one heck of a party when I reach those pearly gates. The invitee's list will be fairly long, I want all those people that meant something to me to be there and all those people that I lost touch with in my Earthly life that have since passed to be there too. John Lennon will be invited as well as Elvis, Lucille Ball, Dale Earnhardt, Tommy Douglas, and anyone else that would bring some excitement to my party. There will be lots of music, dancing and food. There won't be alcohol or drugs because too many people in my life had problems with them. But then again it is Heaven, I doubt whether there is any addictions up there.

Here's to you Garry, I am sorry we lost you yesterday but I know you will be one heck of an addition to Heaven's celebration......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home