Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween....

Like the bears and the bikini's I think I have gone into Hibernation mode....
Yesterday was soccer day, and of course like 4 out of the last 5 games it was raining like hell was waiting for me and the wind was going to blow me there....

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Who cut the communications line between my mouth and my brain?
Why does the gym seem to have moved 500 miles away and still be in the same place?
What did I do with my Halloween costume?
When will I wake up?
And why did Dr Dreamy choose his wife over Dr Gray?


zzzzz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you woke up yet? Today is wednesday, two days later. :)

7:00 a.m.  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

McDreamy has a lot invested in the relationship with his wife and it's not forbidden. Besides it keeps the conflict going in the show.

12:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home