Friday, October 28, 2005

Dangerous Times

Certain times of the year are more lethal than others. No I am not talking about Hurricanes or Flooding or even Earthquakes, I am talking about flu season. The one reason I love living where I do on the West Coast is the lovely seasonal changes. The colours in the Spring and the Summer just take your breath away as well as the different ways that the sunrise changes throughout the years. Before some of you fall asleep from my boring banter I best start on with what I decided to talk about, and before I friggin' well forget what it was I wanted to talk about.

This time of year almost everyone gets sick, whether it be the flu or just the seasonal cold. Time to attack with echan something and Vitamin C. That is where I sit right now, I have that cold coming and then going but always sitting right there threatening to kick my ass. When I feel that bug coming I usually try to sweat it out but for some reason this time I have been sitting on my ass and wallowing in it. Right now everyone has something going on, babysitting or getting ready for a holiday or working and me I am doing nothing and wanting to do nothing. So yesterday where do I find myself.........In front of the Television under a warm blankie with the Soaps on......GASP.......yes, I was totally disappointed and shocked with myself to be there......When I was working I used to tape quick a few of the soaps and watch them at night but for the last 4 or 5 years I haven't had any desire to get dragged back into the world of intrigue and lust....hehehehhe
I watched One live to Live, General Hospital, As the World turns and All my Children. It's sad to say but after about 30 minutes I was able to see where the characters were from when I watched them so long ago..........please say a prayer for me so I can find something better to do with my time instead of watching them...........Damn crooked American politicians have overtaken As the World turns today but they better be gone by the time General Hospital starts in 3 minutes...................This isn't what I wanted to blog about today, my attention span lasts about 3 minutes, I must start recording these ideas so they are as good as they seemed in those first 30 seconds

1 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

Okay I did watch GH and One Life to Live today....next week we are back at the gym even if I have to get someone to drag me there by my teeth!!!!

5:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home