Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What I am listening to.....

At this moment on my computer/ipod I am listening to...........

Nobody Knows it but me-Tony Rich Project
Mama- Spice Girls
It wasn't me-Shaggy
Imagine- John Lennon
Luv me Luv me- Shaggy
Give Peace a chance- John Lennon
Angel- Shaggy
Fat Bottomed Girls- Queen
My Favourite Mistake- Sheryl Crow
Hot Child in the City- Nick Gilder
Stand by Me- John Lennon
The Stroke- Billy Squire
Saturday Night- Bay City Rollers
Ballroom Blitz- Sweet
Heaven- Uncle Kracker
From this Moment On- Shania Twain
Revolution- The Beatles
Where is the Love?- Black Eyed Peas
Angel- Sarah McLachlan
How- John Lennon
God - John Lennon
Modern Love- David Bowie
Mother- John Lennon
Let's Get Retarded- Black Eyed Peas
Woman- John Lennon
Kryponite- 3 Doors Down
You Shook me all Night Long- AC/DC
Beautiful Boy- John Lennon
Starting Over- John Lennon
Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Shut Up- Black Eyed Peas
I will Remember You- Sarah McLachlan

What's on yours?

4 Comments:

Blogger Neil Wainwright said...

I refuse to answer this on the grounds that exposing my iPod playlist will open me to ridicule and lower self-esteem. :-)

...Neil

6:27 a.m.  
Blogger Stacie said...

Anyone got an extra ipod to share? :-) I think I'm gonna have to just break down and get one.

6:12 a.m.  
Blogger Neil Wainwright said...

I have the Hilary Duff concert t-shirt to balance off my Avril Lavigne t-shirt. The joys of having a 10-year old daugther. :-) Too bad Stacie...I just gave away two iPod nanos. :-)

...Neil

12:26 p.m.  
Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Oh lord, I have way too many to list. At the moment I am listening to Johnny Cash.

8:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home