Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Facing the demons

We all have our Demons to face and the best thing we can do is to face them head on. This week I have had the opportunity to face one of my biggest Demons, and have to pat myself on the back for doing such a wonderful job of it. It's taken me 15 years to be able to face him but given the opportunity in the 7-11 yesterday I did it. I did it with grace and dignity and didn't let him know how much he really did impact my life. I gave him respect for his opinions and left it at that. Today I woke up feeling much lighter in spirit and not so afraid of the past. I feel sorry for that Demon and have to honestly say I am glad that the road went the way it did. Honesty and Integrity always wins out.

1 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Here's a great big cyber "pat on the back" Hold your head high.

12:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home